- Family Notes
¿Español? Haga Clic en "Translate" se encuentra arriba en esta pagina!
|Mon. 5/9||Tue. 5/10||Wed. 5/11||Thur. 5/12||Fri. 5/13|
|Mon. 5/16||Tue. 5/17||Wed. 5/18||Thur. 5/19||Fri. 5/20|
Math STAAR Grades 6-8
Reading STAAR Grades 6-8
Science STAAR Grade 8
Social Studies STAAR Grade 8
Lottery Re-Opens on May 9th
The lottery will reopen for YES Prep Northbrook MS on May 9th for any families who did not submit an application during the first round.
We still have a few spots available for 6th grade so if you or someone you know is still interested, please contact email@example.com for help applying.
Registration in Skyward Family Access
Parents may now begin completing the return student verification forms or registration for the 2022-2023 school year.
Use this site to sign in to your Skyward Family Access account.
We will be offering support for families who need help completing the online forms on June 2-3 from 8:30-2:30.
8th Grade Updates
Kemah End Of Year Trip:
- permission slips for our Kemah trip are due next Thursday, May 5th.
We will need parent chaperones to go to Kemah with us. If you are available during the school day on Monday, May 25th and would like to chaperone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
NOTE: money for the trip is not due until May 19th.
SAVE THE DATE: 8th Grade Promotion/Graduation Ceremony
- Friday, May 27th, 6-7pm. Doors open at 5:45pm
- Northbrook High School Theatre
- We will send out an online form to know how many people from your family will be attending
7th Grade Updates
Reminders about money and permission slips for Main Event.
Permission slips are due Wednesday 5/11 and money is due Friday 5/18.
6th Grade Updates
Today, 6th grade students received a permission slip to go to iT'Z for our end of year trip. They should bring it back signed no later than May 12th.
The cost of the trip will be $5 per student which will be due on the 19th.
Contact Mr. Perez for payment assistance.
End of Semester 2
Semester 2 tutorials have ended for all grades and all days. Thank you for your support in making our tutorials program a success this year!
Preparing for STAAR
The week of May 16th, all students will take the STAAR exams for their grade level. Below is the schedule for each day and some tips to help your students arrive as ready as possible!
· Monday May 16th: Math STAAR Grades 6-8
· Tuesday May 17th: Reading STAAR Grades 6-8
· Wednesday May 18th: Science STAAR Grade 8
· Thursday May 19th: Social Studies STAAR Grade 8
· Friday May 20th: Make up testing
· Students should arrive on campus no later than 8am each day.
· After testing, students may read a book or sit silently. Our campus library is already closed for the year, so please encourage your student to bring a book from home or to bring a book from the local library!
Parents, students will not be allowed to leave early as to not disrupt the testing environment. We kindly ask that you please reschedule any appointments that your student may have during testing.
The purpose of this letter is to SAVE THE DATE for future communication about Summer Programming. By May 27, 2022 students will be identified if they are being placed in summer programming. The letter attached is general information in case your student is placed in 2022 Summer Programming.
Students who are IDENTIFIED and required to attend summer programming will be notified the last week of school. (May 23 – May 27)
- Family Notes