- Family Notes
¿Español? Haga Clic en "Translate" se encuentra arriba en esta pagina!
|Mon. 1/30||Tue. 1/31||Wed. 2/1||Thur. 2/2||Fri. 2/3|
@ 12:30 pm
|Mon. 2/6||Tue. 2/7||Wed. 2/8||Thur. 2/9||Fri. 2/10|
sent to families
Monday 1/30 - Progress Reports Distributed
Friday 2/3 - Early dismissal at 12:30 pm
Progress Reports Distribution
Students will receive their progress reports on Monday. Please be sure to ask your student for it.
Intent to Return Survey
We are in the process of planning our enrollment for next year and we need your help by completing an Intent to Return form here.
This information will help us determine how many students plan on returning to YES Prep for the 2023-2024 school year, including YES Prep Northbrook High School.
Please complete this form by Friday, February 3rd. Contact Mrs. Fuentes with any questions.
Student ID Policy
All YES Prep Northbrook Middle School students have received ID’s this school year. We have asked all students to comply with the following ID Policy since the start of the school year.
- I will wear my ID on the outermost clothing, where it is visible to others.
- I will not deface my ID, the picture must be clear and visible.
- I will bring my ID to school everyday.
- If I don’t have my ID, I will get a temporary ID in the morning
- If my ID is lost, I must buy a new ID for $5
Student Dress Code Policy
Parents, thank you so much for supporting students with dress code this year. We want to remind you of a few policies to ensure we continue to show up honoring our dress code policy.
- Hoodies: student’s jackets and sweatshirt should have no hoodies
- Jeans: students jeans should have no rips or rips with covering underneath
- Athletic Wear: students should not wear sweatpants or basketball shorts to school
- Shirts: student’s shirts should be full covering and not showing abdomen or cleavage.
Student Cell Phone Policy
Students should not have their phones out on campus at any time during the day. Student phones should be placed in a backpack and turned on silent if they choose to bring it to campus. If a student phone is out at any time during the day without teacher/staff approval, phones will be confiscated and turned into the front office.
- Parents will be notified by the end of the school day
- Parents can pick up between 8:00am – 4:10pm
Spring Activity Input Survey – Deadline 2/3
The YES Prep Northbrook MS HYPED Joy Committee is looking for ideas for upcoming events. We need your input! Please take the following survey to share your ideas. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Survey Link: https://forms.office.com/r/4YYyiqXdyG
Black History Month Spirit Week
Brotherhood & Sisterhood Summit
The YES Prep Brotherhood Sisterhood Summit will be held on Saturday, February 4, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This opportunity is extended to 8th-grade students only*. If you are interested in participating, please speak with Mrs. Johnson 6C. Additional information is included in the flyer below:
Follow us on Facebook @ YES Prep Northbrook Middle School
Instagram @ yesprepknights
- Family Notes